Friday 2 November 2012

Sharing the love: Part 1

I find myself in the lucky position of being friends with a number of quite wonderful and talented human beings (see the post regarding Ruth below). So I thought I would punctuate the posts regarding my own 'work' with links to other people blogs and websites that you might enjoy. I will also seize the chance to may be slap up a bit of my own work if it relates to that person.

So first up Dr Laure Fernanez's blog. If you think you might be interested in a mega cute, super cool, French girl with a PhD having adventures in New York with an effortless and natural sense of style  and then posting beautiful, witty and tasteful imagery from said adventure online then hop to it, this is the blog for you.

Look I did a drawing of her. Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment